Charlie Lily

by Glenn Reynolds

Spa Focus

Located in the centre of Melbourne’s CBD, Charlie Lily offers a range of massage, beauty and wellbeing services to improve the lives of city workers. With a specialisation in Corporate Health and Wellness, their staff are trained to make a difference, creating a comfortable environment and lifting the morale in the workplace.

Staffed by a group of massage, beauty and wellness practitioners, they can offer specialised expertise in massage, skin and beauty therapy, eyebrow management, male grooming, naturopathy and orthotics. Along with the range of services to relieve pain and stress, provide rehabilitation and beauty experiences, they offer a great range of products from Li’tya to enhance your skin routines. A great plus is booking your favourite therapist online!

Charlie Lily – Health and Wellness Centre

Address: Level 2, North Rialto Tower 525 Collins St, Melbourne
Tel: 03 9078 6977 or 1300 CHARLIE (1300 242 754)
Email: info@CharlieLily.com.au
Web: www.charlielily.com.au
Make an online booking here

Wallet Rating: $$$

Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 7.30am – 7.30pm

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Mia July 9, 2012 at 4:30 pm

After suffering from a bulging disk in my lower back, I have been trying to find somewhere that specialised in deep tissue, remedial massage/myotherapy. After a great search, I found Charlie Lily hidden in the north tower of the Rialto on Collins St, Melbourne. I have been going there fortnightly for years now & the therapists are all very skilled in what they do. I was introduced to dry needling which has helped relieve a lot of the pressure. Now my lower back problems have dissipated and I feel great! I highly recommend Charlie Lily!

David Hale July 13, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I go to Charlie Lily on a weekly basis to manage my sciatica and for my overall wellness maintenance. I rotate between 3 therapists there; all 3 are very thorough and excellent at their work. I can claim with my health fund on the spot which is another added bonus. Thanks Charlie Lily- keep up the good work!

Cressida Jackson May 21, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Eyebrow Embroidery (semi-permanent eyebrows)

I first visited Charlie Lily to have a designer brow design and I was very impressed with my therapists’ wealth of knowledge about eyebrows and in particular how important my eyebrows were. I’d never take my eyebrows so seriously before this day, although I was aware of their desperate need for professional brow sculpting. I’d plucked my brows for years (into the wrong, uneven and thin shape that I became stuck with). My therapist suggested eyebrow embroidery which are hair strokes drawn in using a feathering technique, lasting 2-3 years. I had the treatment done (I had 3 sessions) and I LOVE my new eyebrows! I now understand what it’s like to have perfect eyebrows.
Big thanks to Charlie Lily!

lily May 29, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Aspect Face Peel

I love Aspect peels and facial products and I like to have a good beautician who actually knows what she’s doing when it comes to my face. I would like to recommend the girls at Charlie Lily on Collins St, corner King St in the Rialto in Melbourne city, they are professional, they know what they are talking about and they are spot on with service. Charlie Lily also has an extensive Aspect product range and beautiful soy candles.

Alan Carter June 5, 2014 at 1:26 pm

MEN’S EYEBROW GROOMING

My eyebrows are always groomed to a tee at Charlie Lily. I go in, get my eyebrows groomed, no stress, no fuss and no looking like a chick. They know exactly what they’re doing at Charlie Lily, they’re reputable and I’m always leaving the place satisfied.

Paul September 18, 2014 at 11:58 am

Our organisation has used the corporate massage and wellness services of Charlie Lily at our office for the past 6 years and during this time we have never had a single disappointment. The Charlie Lily wellness team are all very pleasant and professional, bringing their wonderful calm nature to the office. Everyone looks forward to Charlie Lily Day at work!